Pair of Side Arms
Pair of Side Arms that attach to each side of your couch.
If you may wish to add side arms at a later date, please do let us know at the time of ordering so we can ensure the framework is adapted to fit side arms.
Please note, these side arms are only compatible with our Avalon Couches.£167.45 inc VAT AFSASelect options
Avalon Couch Roll Holder
To fit all Avalon treatment tables£39.07 inc VAT CRHSelect options
Upgrade Face Cradle (to include arm support set)
Avalon's face cradle and arm support set will fit our entire range of electric treatment tables.Read more
Avalon Volupturest 3 Deluxe
Fully electric 3 section treatment table with four motors and the addition of a 'boob hole' in the top section
£2,567.51 – £2,727.98 inc VAT
Avalon’s Volupturest 3 Deluxe looks exactly the same as the Volupturest 3, however, it has the addition of a fourth motor, which gives you the ability to lift the centre cushion up by 45 degrees, from the foot end, enabling you to raise the clients leg up into the air, if needed, or to raise the knees and lower the feet, etc (eliminating the need for a separate bolster). This cushion remains flat on our three motor version. This table has the added feature of our unique Volupturest (boob hole), which is a removable section for the breasts to rest, and be supported, when lying in the prone position for treatments, making the visit a much more enjoyable experience for clients with bigger, enhanced, delicate or sensitive breasts (like breast feeding mums).
It is a fully electric treatment table, with three adjustable sections and four motors. The electric height adjustment boasts an extremely wide operating range, from 18” (45cm) to 39” (99cm). The smooth silent operation ensure’s both, the client’s, and the therapist’s maximum comfort before, during and after their treatment. This massage table has been designed to meet the needs of the professional therapist. It give’s maximum legroom during seated treatments, as it offers unobstructed space under the table for therapists’ knees, legs and feet.
We developed this couch in partnership with Amy Childs, after she’d experience discomfort during a treatment. It was first showcased on ITV2 in 2012 during an episode of ‘The Only Way is Essex’. View the original press release by clicking here.
– Fully electric height, back, middle and foot adjustment through handset control pad
– Smooth silent operation
– Minimum working height 18” (45cm)
– Maximum working height 39” (99cm)
– Table length 72” (182cm)
– Volupturest (boob hole) with plug
– Adjustable face cradle frame and cushion (this can be upgraded to include arm support set if required)
– Easy clean anti-microbial, moisture resistant & fire retardant vinyl
– Heavy duty lockable castor wheels, with level adjustment facility in one wheel, to ensure stability
– Ample space for therapists’ knees, legs and feet underneath the table
– Suitable for all treatments
– Optional extras include side arms and couch roll holder
– Weight tested to 205kg, however we recommend a safe working load of 175kg
– Three year guarantee on all electrical parts fitted (main control box and actuator lift motors)
– Fully manufactured in the UK
– Colour guide can be seen here
Personalise and Select Options
You can personalise as follows...