Avalon MultiFlex 3 Curve Deluxe
Fully electric 3 section treatment table with four motors in a narrow design for hair transplant surgery
£2,407.04 – £2,511.71 inc VAT
Avalon’s Multiflex 3 Curve Deluxe looks exactly the same as the Multiflex 3 Curve, however it has the addition of a fourth motor, which gives you the ability to lift the centre cushion up by 45 degrees, from the foot end, enabling you to elevate the clients leg up into the air, if needed, or to raise the knees and lower the feet, etc (eliminating the need for a separate bolster). This cushion remains flat on our three motor version.
It has been designed in conjunction with one of the worlds leading hair transplant surgeons. It has all the features of our MultiFlex 3 with the added benefit of curved, narrow cushions, which allow the surgeon closer access to the patient, when carrying out hair transplant surgery, or any other treatment that requires extremely close contact.
The widest part of the couch is the foot section cushion, which is 23” (59cm), narrowing in at the waist and upper body to 17” (43cm).
This is a three section electric treatment table, with four motors.
– Fully electric height, back, middle and foot adjustment through handset control pad
– Smooth silent operation
– Minimum working height 18” (45cm)
– Maximum working height 39” (99cm)
– Table length 72” (182cm)
– The widest part of the couch is the foot section cushion, which is 23” (59cm), narrowing in at the waist and upper body to 17” (43cm).
– Adjustable face cradle and arm support set
– Easy clean anti-microbial, moisture resistant & fire retardant vinyl
– Heavy duty lockable castor wheels, with level adjustment facility in one wheel, to ensure stability
– Ample space for therapists’ knees, legs and feet underneath the table
– Optional extras include a couch roll holder
– Weight tested to 205kg, however we recommend a safe working load of 175kg
– Three year guarantee on all electrical parts fitted (main control box and actuator lift motors)
– Fully manufactured in the UK
– Colour guide can be seen here
Personalise and Select Options
You can personalise as follows...
Memory Foam, Standard Foam